From basic single color work to complex full color projects, we are equipped to professionally and efficiently produce your printing. We handle all standard items such as stationery, business cards, flyers, brochures, carbonless forms, labels, etc., and we are also happy to work with you on those special or unique projects.
Your Files: At SNAP! we prefer a “print-ready” high-res PDF to print from. This preserves the integrity of the fonts and formatting to ensure the most accurate outcome of your document.
You may email your documents (up to 10MB) to email@example.com or if you have larger files, call us at the office and request an invitation to our Dropbox.
Indicate in your email the paper stock of choice (if you’re not sure, no worries, we can help you with this), size of finished document, any binding needed, color or black/white, single or double sided and any other special instructions you may have for us. Include your contact information and the date/time you would like to pick up the finished product.
Need to know more about what information you should include in your print order request? READ THIS!
Offset lithography is one of the most common ways of creating printed matter. A few of its common applications include: newspapers, magazines, brochures, stationery, and books. Compared to other printing methods, offset printing is best suited for economically producing large volumes of high quality prints in a manner that requires little maintenance. Here at SNAP! we use the modern offset press and the computer to plate system. We offer 1 and 2 color printing on our offset printer.
Advantages of offset printing compared to other printing methods include:
- Consistent high image quality. Offset printing produces sharp and clean images and type more easily than, for example, letterpress printing; this is because the rubber blanket conforms to the texture of the printing surface.
- Longer printing plate life than on direct litho presses because there is no direct contact between the plate and the printing surface. Properly developed plates used with optimized inks and fountain solution may achieve run lengths of more than a million impressions.
- Cost. Offset printing is the cheapest method for producing high quality prints in commercial printing quantities.
- A further advantage of offset printing is the possibility of adjusting the amount of ink on the fountain roller with screw keys. Most commonly, a metal blade controls the amount of ink transferred from the ink trough to the fountain roller. By adjusting the screws, the gap between the blade and the fountain roller is altered, leading to the amount of ink applied to the roller to be increased or decreased in certain areas. Consequently the density of the colour in the respective area of the image is modified. On older machines the screws are adjusted manually, but on modern machines the screw keys are operated electronically by the printer controlling the machine, enabling a much more precise result. Source
We are more then just a print shop – we are also a fully functioning in-house design studio offering an array of creative services. We can help you develop something completely from scratch, or do a redesign of something you already have that just needs updating. You can show us samples of what you tend to like, or we can provide you with a piece as we envision it. However it works best for you, we are here to help you get what you want created!
You’ve invested in the design and printing of your product, and need it to be finished in the most attractive manner. Our full service bindery department offers you all the choices you need.
- Folding (Bi-fold, Tri-fold, Z-Fold, Half/Half, Custom folds)
- Round Cornering (1/4 and 1/8″)
- Padding in pads of 24, 50 and 100. Wrap-around covers also available.
- Hole Drilling (1+ holes)
- Binding (spiral, coil and saddle)
- Stapling (1+ staples)
- Laminating (up to 12×18 inches)
- Shrink Wrapping
Custom Invitations (Wedding, Shower, Birthday, Anniversary)
You’ve come to the perfect place for communicating, commemorating, and celebrating all of life’s special events. Whether you’re planning a wedding or a backyard BBQ, announcing a new addition to the family or sending holiday greetings, we are happy to make your vision a reality. Please feel free to contact us with your ideas and we will design the perfect invitation for your event.